Looking to sell and accept payments online? WWW.ART Design Services can provide a solution that is the right fit for your business.
eCommerce is an excellent way to improve your bottom line and promote your brand whether you have one product to sell or a store full of stock for sale.
PayPal 'Buy Now' and 'Add to Cart' buttons
‘Buy Now’ Button
This solution enables your customers to buy one product at a time by putting a PayPal 'Buy Now' button on your website. We can customise the button to suit your website branding. The button then provides access for your customers to purchase the product in the quantity of their choice.
Example Forrest Grasses - Wheatgrass Tea
‘Add to Cart’ Buttons – buttons for shopping cart purchases
This solution enables your customers to buy multiple items, by using a free PayPal shopping cart. We can customise an ‘Add to Cart’ button to match your website branding. Your customers can then buy a product and then choose to continue shopping.
Example The Beechworth Sweet Co.
Key features of PayPal buttons:
- Easily implemented into an existing or new website
- Allows credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments to be accepted immediately
- PayPal do not charge a monthly, set-up, or cancellation fee
- Your buyers do not need a PayPal account to pay you
Note: We can create and place these buttons on your website to start selling. However, in order to access the payments you receive, you will need a Premier or Business account.
Shopping cart for retail stores
WWW.ART Design Services creates your shopping cart using Magento, a fully customisable cart that incorporates best practice in shopping cart and checkout functionality.
Magento provides feature-rich eCommerce solutions that offer complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online store.
Key features of a Magento shopping cart:
- Real time shipping calculations with major shipping providers, and flat rate shipping per order
- Social shopping functionality, including “like” buttons, product tagging, ratings and reviews
- Order fulfilment management
- Newsletter subscription management
- Dynamic landing pages for marketing promotions
Example The Ardent Alpaca